Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, James talks to three pretired entrepreneurs from the rural town of Roxboro, in Person County, NC. Listen in on their very educational and inspiring discussion on matters such as:
- What inspired them to start their own business after leaving the workforce?
- What gave them confidence?
- What role models did they have?
- What obstacles did they encounter?
- What unexpected things happened?
- What have been some of the benefits
- What values do they want to be remembered for?
- and more….
That brings us to the end of this podcast. We will keep you posted on the next podcast from Person County, NC as we continue to meet and learn from more baby boomers who have changed directions to follow passions.
Thanks for listening. If you find this series helpful, share with others who may benefit.
This Podcast was brought to you by the 90-Day Adventure© cards. Watch my video on the benefits of writing down your most important thing (MIT) to do each day, and then having it as a constant reminder in your pocket. Make the next ninety days the most productive adventure you have ever had. The 90-Day Adventure© cards also make great gifts and the perfect reminder to add to school lunches.
Until next time, this is James Wm. Frank, making the rest the best!
What did you learn from the interview? What questions would you like to have answered in the next podcast? Leave you comments below.