Laura Eiman epitomizes the “Can Do” attitude that defines the tsunami of baby boomers who are rewriting the retirement chapter of the Golden Years. Laura is going for the Pan Am Games Gold Medal.
In this boomer to zoomer blog, We cover:
- the motivating factors that inspired her to take up weight lifting after reaching retirement age
- the challenges she overcame to reach her goals
- the most surprising thing she learned about her renascent adventure
- how to raise funds to reach her Pan Am goals
- and her message to all baby boomers to keep making a difference in the world
This podcast is brought to you by the 90-Day Adventure Cards. If you are serious about reaching your goals and want a sure-fire method to keep yourself on track and never miss reaching a goal, order up some Force of Purpose 90-Day Adventure Cards and start celebrating your successes.
Please add your comments and questions. Listen to An Artisans Emporium podcast to hear incredible inspiring stories of starting a new business after reaching retirement age in the new pretirement phase of the Golden Years.